Money and Finance
Boao Forum for Asia (BFA)
Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) is a nongovernmental and nonprofit international organization which has become a platform for dialogs among leaders of national governments, industrial and business circles, and academic circles of countries in Asia and other continents about the important issues in Asia and the world.
The purpose of BFA is to promote and deepen the economic exchange, coordination, and cooperation within Asia and between Asia and other parts of the world. It also aims to offer a high-end dialog platform for governments, enterprises, experts, and scholars to jointly discuss economy, society, and environment and other relevant issues.
- BFA ChapterBoao Forum for Asia (BFA)27 Feb 2001
- Boao Forum to hold first ever conference in CambodiaKhmer Times30 Aug 2018
- AIFC discusses perspectives of cooperation at Boao Forum for Asiaastanatimes.com25 Apr 2018
- [PRC] Central bank governor gives details, timetable on financial opening-upXinhua News Agency11 Apr 2018
- [PRC President] Xi's speech wins high appreciation from world leaders at Boao[, PRC]Xinhua News Agency10 Apr 2018
Opinions and Editorials
- In Boao, [PRC] adds certainty to global prosperityXinhua News Agency28 Mar 2019