Asia Regional Integration Center
Tracking Asian Integration
- Four Ways to Accelerate Tourism Recovery in AsiaMarch 2023This blog features four key ways to bring in more international visitors into Asia and the Pacific, highlighting the role of bilateral and regional agreements, infrastructure improvement, and skills development. Read more here.
- Asian Impact Webinar: Asian Economic Integration Report (AEIR) 2023February 2023The webinar on 15 Feb 2023, 3-4 PM (Manila time) will present key findings of the theme chapter of the AEIR 2023 on Trade, Investment, and Climate Change in Asia and the Pacific, and discuss how the right mix of policies and governance systems can make trade and investment an important part of the climate solution. Register here.
- Asian Economic Integration Report 2023 LaunchedFebruary 2023Chief Economist and ERCD DG Albert Park on 7 February highlighted the need for Asia and the Pacific region to intensify cooperation to make trade and investment greener in order to reduce the region’s carbon footprint. Watch the short video, read the highlights, and see news release. Download report here.
- Asian Economic Integration Report (AEIR) 2023February 2023AEIR 2023 provides a comprehensive review of the region’s cross-border activities and the progress of regional cooperation and integration. This report examines how trade and investment contribute to climate change, and what policy measures need to be taken to make trade and investment part of climate solutions. Watch the short video, read the highlights, and see news release. Download report here.
- Asian Economic Integration Report to be launched on 7 February1 February 2023
- Pacific Economic Monitor – December 2022: The Future of Social Protection in the PacificDecember 2022This issue explores how Pacific developing member countries can strengthen their post-pandemic social protection systems to help address long-standing development concerns and boost resilience to further shocks.
- Driving Inclusive Digitalization in Trade and Trade FinanceDecember 2022This brief analyzes how digitalization can help overcome trade and trade finance challenges, assesses the factors holding it back, and shows how it can promote inclusive and sustainable growth in the Asia and Pacific region.
- Unlocking the Potential of Digital Services Trade in Asia and the Pacific28 November 2022This book explains how rapid digitalization during COVID-19 has accelerated the growth of digital services trade in Asia and the Pacific, and provides analysis on the opportunities, challenges, and associated risks. Read more.
- BOOK LAUNCH: Unlocking the Potential of Digital Services Trade in Asia and the Pacific17 November 2022
- Characterizing Regionalism in Asia: A Modern Global Supply Chain Perspective16 September 2022